Property owners and their agents must apply for a Certificate of Appropriateness (COA),Design Review, and Nominations for new Protected Landmarks/Landmarks and Historic Districts in Preservation Tracker. Fill out the forms that pertain to your specific project and upload into your application documents. See the Houston Office of Preservation (HOP) page for more details.